Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beware: Zika Virus Infection

Everyone around me seems to be getting sick and the symptoms are almost the same: feverish to high fever usually at night, coughing and colds. These would go away for awhile and then returns when the medication expires.

I've gone through two weeks of doctor consultation and hospital visits for my children last month due to these symptoms and the doctors would tell me it's viral.

Today I received an email from our HR Manager and I'm sharing it to you here: Medical Bulletin: Zika Virus.

Be safe, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1