Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mate in 9

Here is a nice exercise I encountered in the Renko Chess Tactics Trainer given to me by a chess friend. Look for a series of forcing moves after black's 1...b2.



We missed blogging about the 1st round wins of our Filipino Youth players in the ongoing World Youth Chess in Vietnam. We missed blogging about Anand and Kramnik's World Championship matches.

But anyways, there's more to life than chess and blogging... my addiction right now? Reading Bobby Ang's new chess book. Hehehehe!

Aside from that, I'm preparing for my 1 week break which I'm afraid will be used mostly for house cleanong, bonding with my family and yes, something brewing in my almost 10-year career as a Special Needs Teacher.

If everything boils and cooks the way I want it to be, I might be blogging here by 2009 from another part of the world. Could be great place to mix teaching, touring and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1