Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Late Discovery: Chessmoso's Blog

Hey there!

I've read his writings at the online edition of Cebu's daily newspaper, Sun Star and if ever you would google his name, chances are you'll be directed to thousands of webpages which features his name.

Interestingly, I found out about his chess blog only today... specifically, at 2:20 in the afternoon. I typed in the phrase "Bobby Fischer Caricatures" on google's search window and to my surprise, I saw a link that says "chessmoso.blogspot.com/2008/05/bobby-fischer-movie.html - 78k -"

I then checked his site and found out too that his blog has been in existence since 2004. Imagine that?

I don't know him from Adam nor got any idea of how he looks like or how young (or old) he is but his name, Francisco "Boy" Pestano rings.

I don't know too if he is related to tito Egay Pestano (deceased) who was married to Djarn and had children in the names of TJ, Angel etc. Tito Egay is from Davao I think. They're a family friend and I would love to know if the are related or not.

Anyways, check his blog at http://chessmoso.blogspot.com. Late discovery maybe but a blog I would be a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1