Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, May 19, 2008

In between moves

Hey there!

In between my drowning paper works is my blog life. Although I believe I hav gotten over my need to be number in both yahoo and google search "Philippine Chess", I still feel it adds to PCC's glam and fame. Hahahahah!

With all the things happening in my work (especially a month before our summer break), blog life has to take a break and let those page ranks and smorty's rating slip down.

Anyways, this is one of those chess moves we have to make in order to accomplish a goal, reach a superior position against your opponent. Doing an in between move makes your pieces take the advantage... to your own delight and your opponent's tears.

Enough about me.

Let's help out candidate master Paolo Bersamina in his campaign for the Vietnam Age Group Championship this June. Financial support is badly needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1