Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Household Symphony

I woke up nine in the morning and was greeted by my youngest "Pa why are you late to get up?" to which I replied "It's Saturday..." then went on to do my morning ritual. Still feeling the skin burns caused by my "marine surveying" the other day and muscle pains, I thought it would be another difficult weekend for a father of three active kids.

Right after my usual hygienic ritual, I heard my two boys about to erupt into childish petty quarrels which for the moment I didn't want to hear. So what I did, I took out my secret tools I call W.A.B. short for Weapons Against Boredom. It was early so I thought of using the "lighter ones"  in the names of Bugs Floor Puzzle and Building Blocks which I bought a couple of months ago.

Immediately life went on to become a peaceful morning!

After an hour I had them work on a DK Educational CD which allowed me to have more free time and at the same time provide my children the necessary intellectual stimulation on a Saturday morning. Two hours passed and lunchtime came.

Went by so fast, it's siesta time for my children and chess time for me. Lightning and bullets screams on my face and I just can't ignore these calls for fast, precise and quicky chess games.

Around three in the afternoon and we had our Rosary Prayer together with our neighbors. This time my wife couldn't join us because it's that time of the year when local school children are gearing up for their final exams and my wife teaches them privately. This means added income for the family!

Right after we said our final Amen's for the prayer, wife arrives and her choir members are arriving too one by one just in time for their four in the afternoon practice.

Saturday nights are Talentadong Pinoy and Midnight DJ nights. Our children loves watching our fellow Pinoys showing-off at times, extremely weird talents and feeling the goosebumps on their necks. I love Saturdays like this.

I still feel tired from yesterday's trip and I plan to sleep within the next hour. So off I go and head to dinning table. But before I go, I'd like to show you one tranquil scene from yesterday's trip to Anilao, Batangas:


All Photos are owned by Francis A. Buenaventura. 
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the digital photos, without the permission of the photographer, is punishable by Law.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1