Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pinoy Fever Around the World

Here's a break from natural disasters post for our blog.

I thought Talentadong Pinoy was Got Talent's franchise version here in the Philippines but I was wrong, it is Pilipinas Got Talent of ABS-CBN. The buzz right now is shown in the video below:



His name is Jovit Baldovino and we all know he has all the making of a singing superstar.With the right kind of people to handle him in the business, he will make it big here and overseas. Check out Jovit's Facebook Fan Page now. Good luck to all wannabe's out there!

Back in high school, I have always liked the songs of Journey and I think I would be returning to my collection once again. Thanks to Arnel Pineda and to Jovit Baldovino, but no I don't think Jovit and Arnel is on the same level. Arnel has worked hard and persevered in an industry where hype and publicity matters rather than hardwork and perseverance. No I am not a Jovit hater but I'd like to see him work harder with the chance given to shine.  

In London, another Pinoy made waves in the fashion world as Mich Dulce was chosen as one of the recipient  of International Young Fashion Entrepreneur Award. When I saw her face on my monitor, I asked my wife if she is the same girl who joined Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity edition  some years ago and her answer was positive.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1