Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Power Outages In Luzon

I did not feel the power outages today because I was back in school meeting with parents, discussing their children's improvements and performance the past term. Then in the afternoon I had to wee the hours away until three-thirty save for some preparations for tomorrow's start of the third term.

I learned about the power failure when I reached the house of my tutee in Merville Park. I was greeted by the mom with a sigh and the story of her family reaching Mall of Asia then retreating because there wasn't any electricity. They had to drive to the Ayala Malls Makati where she explains "It's Ayala so I expect there was electricity there".

I thought of a coup de' tat, a power grab and a dry-run of how it will be done come May 10 Election but thank God it's all about NGCP's failure

Then I arrived in Imus hoping to catch a glimpse of my daughter's first-ever Taekwondo tournament, I missed it.

I spent the rest of the night dinning and playing with my kids, our Tic-Tac-To game spelled well for my 4 and 5 year-olds. It was such a great time we had that they didn't want to go to bed come nine in the evening. But as always, force of habit will be forceful.

Anyways, here is a news video highlights the brownouts that will haunt us for the next few days:



Summer time, Brownout and May 10, do the math!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1