Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NCFP's Reply

Hello there!

A comment came in and was asking me why am I not posting NCFP's reply... interestingly, the message ended with, seems you are biased! Harharhar!

Human nature in an un-natural cyberworld! Please send me the NCFP's reply so I can post it here?

Did you ask me if I received a copy of the reply you were telling me? Guys, I have not received any of it, if there is.

As always, I have invited all of you to send me announcements, comment and what have you to be able to reach out thru this blog we have.

In the Philippines they say, there too much politicking and very weak political will!

Anyways, Today is the start of Cavite Inter-town Chess Team Tournament. It is a seven round swiss system event, to start at 9 in the morning in SM Dasmarinas, coinciding with todays former president Joseph Ejercito Estrada promulgation at Sandigan Bayan. Guilty or Not Guilty?

Here's Imus Chess Team Official Composition:

Board 1: Bobby Barranda
Board 2: Erwin Soriano
Board 3: Daniel Ramos
Board 4: Kris Angelique Melicano

alternate: Kristina Palma

Coaches: Mr. Sanez of Imus Institute
Lourecel Hernandez

Underdog or a darkhorse Imus Chess Team? We'll find out!

1 comment:

  1. hi kiko, ncfp's reply is posted at amiel's, and also posted at the ncfp website.

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1