Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, September 3, 2007

Believe it or not?

Hi there!

This is the famous line of Ripley's and I can't help but use it for this post since over the weekend, I've talked (accidentally) to someone who believes he has inside information about NCFP and the chess community in our land. He has told me a lot (took me 3 hours to listen and no chance to speak up!) of stories from way back and to present. Ironically, he would not want to be named or quoted for all the stories he has dropped in on me.

These "kwentos" range from greatness over the board and greatness over greed. Hahahaha! I wanted to ask him how he knew all of this and he would simply tell me "I've been there with them". Hay naku!

Anyways, if there is truth to all of his muttering (I believe there really is!) then I asked myself why nobody, not even one, cared to bring it out in the open?

And I go back to the simple truth we all are in... either you speak all and burden yourself of the tirades (not to mention legalities issues)of the people you mentioned and their misgivings, or shut up and pretend that life is good!

Interestingly, I do work in an Institution where Karma and all those stuffs are inherently part of the people's make up. I know of one of the characters my "kakwentuhan" had a rough time lately due to "karma". But remember, Karma can be good or bad ha, so if you do good, you'll get good results, if you do bad, you'll get bad results.

Anyways, don't believe the papers, or news reports, PR thing. Be a critique of all those written articles, online version or hard copy version.

Believe it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1