Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slideshow update

Hi there!

Yesterday I discovered slideshow.com and it made me consider letting go of flickr. I have not decided yet what design to use for the template but I guess the position where I'll put it is right below our blog's heading name.

I hope you guys would like the additional feature of our blog. Nothing is final yet but hopefully I'll get some feedbacks from you guys, fellow chess fans all over the world.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1