Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blogging

Hi guys!

Been awhile since I last posted here, I guess it was 2 or 3 days ago...yes! It's a long for a blog addict like me. Well, somehow, things have been quite taxing here at work since we are on our last month of our schoolyear and we have (I especially!) to write down all our reports, meet deadlines and parents as well. Yup! Special Education requires the Parent-School-Teacher collaboration. These are some of the reasons why I have not had the chance of writing for PCC lately.

Anyways, I'd like to direct you to some updates I found on the net regarding our beloved chess in the Philippines...

For further news, go to Paragua joins in Central Luzon Rapid Chess.

Also here,we'll see the resumption of NCFP Chess Caravan in Quezon City.

Aside from that, there's not much news except of course those real thing that happens in chess... those players who keep the chess flame in their lives by playing them, in parks, sideroads, under the overpass etc.

Hmmmm? why don't I take shots of these people and post them here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1