Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finally Free From Severe Flu!

After my visit to the Manila Zoo last Wednesday morning, everything in my body just felt so heavy. I developed coughing and headaches I never have even periods of what looks to be stressful. And then came the realization that I went to the Zoo for the nth time with a new set of students. The place is just so sickening with the smell and the collection of animals are going from more to is there something more here?

I know, I know! Avilon Zoo, Malabon Zoo and Zoobic Safari comes to mind but the heck with long hours of travelling. But with the ease of travel comes with the pains of flu!

I'm back blogging and my wish is for Rusticbull of Chess Windows to stop his nonsense and continue his work for Philippine Chess, unless of course Philippine's Number 1 Chess Journalist Robert "Bobby" Pe Ang puts up one. Go sir Bob!

Oh by the way, anyone seen Mr. Manny Benitez?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1