Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Brown Man's New Look

I found a new design for the first time here at The Brown Man Diary and I love it. I ma having second thought on re-posting the videos from my previous posts since they were set on the previous template settings but this would mean time and more time to undo everything.

Since I have scored 2 consultancy gigs for special education here in Cavite, plus my numerous tutorials around Paranaque, speaking engagements centering on educating the special needs, the developing mind and parenting issues. Not to mention my writing gigs here and there and of course my newly found sweat-out-work-out, touch football!

So what have I been up to lately?

I went back back to guitar playing for Sunday's Holy Eucharistic celebration at the Miraculous Medal Chapel of Southern City, Imus Cavite.

Another earthquake and this time it happened to our neighboring country on the north, Japan. Addition to our Earhtquake Chronicles again and not to mention the Guatemala Sinkhole which conspiracy theorists have a lot of opinions of.

Anyways, I love our new look!  

P.S.

I think all posts I have made with Chess Viewer De Luxe were corrupted, I'll have to email the people behind this template and the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1