Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Endings are Beginnings

Three more days and I'm officially free from having to wake up at four in the morning and drag my feet to work. Three more days and I know it'll be a very different morning knowing that I'll be leaving the workplace I've been with for the past five years. Three days from now and it's a goodbye to the place and people I've been with for the last five years.

Although much of my batch mates have left before me and are now in (work) places far better than what we used to have, the relationships we have made will forever be with us. It's a drag but it's not a difficult drag though. Many times I've wanted to break free and now it's here I know better that emotional investments are there because it makes us better persons.

The gift of life is something we all must treasure and everything that comes with it. Good times and bad times, sad moments and cheerful ones balances the life in us and around us. We have mistakes and we have achievements and these make us a better person. After every rain comes the sun this cycle provides us the chance to appreciate both water and heat.

It was almost the same time last year when I was in a situation where I had to make a choice between staying in Morocco or going home for good here in the Philippines. I chose to go back and be with my family and go back to my work. It was also the same time when I discovered Kelly Clarkson's song Breakaway which I really liked.




Endings truly are beginnings and I can say that I'm not leaving with a heavy heart. I gotta to know people who are good, bad and those who doesn't really know what's good or bad.

Someday everything will make sense!

1 comment:

  1. here's to freedom and wonderful opportunities to come!

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1