Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Soft Focus Magicus

I played with one of the features of Google's Picasa 3 and here is Manila Cathedral's Dome:


Guitar Man. I chanced upon him along the street leading to Manila Cathedral. He was singing for his breakfast . In front him was his donation box which I cropped out of the photo.

Church visitors coming from the San Agustin Church and going to the Cathedral and vice versa would pass him by and luckily he would be given a change, breakfast assured.



This next photo I took at the St. Joseph the Worker Church along the Mayhaligue street, Tondo, Manila. The ordinary looking photo turned into something special when my wife applied the soft focus glow and cropped the photo into it's present form. I think this is the first photo in the series which was given the soft focus effect:



Let me give you the titles for each photos starting from the top:

1. Blued
2. Guitar Man
3. Tabernacle

I wish I could get that DSLR Camera I've been wanting to have since last year but each time I get near my piggy bank goal, something more urgent comes and there goes my savings.

But my batchmate Alvin Pastorin would always remind that there more to photography than the model of your camera. Anyways, another fun-filled editing here at home.

All photos are owned by Francis A. Buenaventura.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the digital photos, without the permission of the photographer, is punishable by Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1