Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dust and Cobwebs

It's been years since I last posted here and I guess it reflects my life as a teacher for the past two years. I've been very busy juggling my schedule with my students in the schools I have been teaching to, plus my private chess teaching, my community activities, my role as a father to my three children, my role as a husband to my very loving wife and my Apostolate.

In the last 24 months or so, I have worked in Morocco for 6 months as a private home school teacher, won fourth place with my juniors chess team in the chess tournament of NCAA of the Philippines on my first try as a chess coach and have gained a lot of experience as a result of this.

The consultancy me and my wife started have gained momentum and we work within the areas of music (voice lessons), scholastic chess, academic tutorials and events planning. So far so good and I pray that Claire and I get to update this blog more often than not.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1