Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Manny V. Pangilinan Speech

Manny V. Pangilinan's speeches are giving bloggers and web owners the needed traffic increase these days. I don't really know what started this but I assume that there's one speech fanatic who started it all.


I am surprised at MVP's intention to resign from his official duties at the Ateneo because of the issues surrounding his commencement talk last March 26 and 27, 2010. For taking full responsibility at the "plagiarism", I expect him to do so.

But do not resign from your post and treat this simply as part of the terrain you are walking on. You win some, you lose some. Lesson of the story: Hire a better writer!

I read both of Manny V. Pangilinan speeches here and there are points we can highlight for humanity to learn than the lines they have exposed to us. No I am not an MVP Fans Club president or founder and I have no plans of doing so in the future but you have to read the articles and see for yourself the beauty in it.

There's beauty in everything and in this I want to look into for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1