Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tripping on C5 Road Extension

For the first time in months I went to work using my Honda Wave 100 and I passed thru another government's road project that is now the center of controversy.

Coming from Aguinaldo Hiway, I cruised towards the Alabang-Zapote Intersection and headed straight to Las Pinas road going to Baclaran. I turned right where the Golden Haven Cemetery is and that's the start of the C5 Road Extension. A few more minutes, I could see the SM Sucat building and farther on the horizon is the El Shaddai International Center for Prayer. This is Bro. Mike Velarde's 1 billion peso project and it looks beautiful.

Here is a photo of the El Shaddai Church:

The El Shaddai International Center for Prayer is a big structure that would welcome motorist passing thru the C5 Extension fly-over and it is a sight to behold. With it's cross placed atop of the pyramid-like roof of the church, one can't help but appreciate the beauty of the building and all the time spent on planning to put it up. While I was running my engine on gear 4 and a speed of 60-80 Kph, I felt the cool January morning wind embracing me. It felt cool and I loved the moment, having the time on my own and be kissed by the wind. Really a wonderful experience!

I wonder how something good can be so bad as the C5 Road Controversy.

I know the main reason for the controversy has got to do with money, money and more money! There's too much money involved and too few people maybe. If only everyone were given, probably we don't have any Senate Bastusan and the people won't have anything to laugh at and laugh about.

Truly, the people have suffered so much because of greediness of the few "well-positioned" politicos and groupies of these TraPos.

Tripping on C5 Road Extension was such a memorable experience for me but I don't really know the score behind the National Bastusan on National Television of our Senators who are supposedly "well-educated" and "well-mannered". In fact these politicians are all going to hell for their greed and narcissism.

While The Brown Man enjoys tripping on C5 Road Extension, these politicians have enriched their bank accounts more than what is right, which is very wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1