Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brown Man Diary Blog Promotion

I did a little tinkering with our blog and added some applications on our left side bar. In case you are wondering why, let's just say I want The Brown Man Diary and it's owner, The Brown Man to be visible in cyberspace. Today is the very first time our google keyword search "The Brown Man Diary" gave a satisfying result. At number two behind Fart Joke's From the Buddha's Diary, I thought I'd seize the chance to promote the blog further by adding the "sociable" application readily available on the customized page of blogger.

Unlike my very first successful blog, this Brown Man Diary blog will try to chronicle all anything and everything that's happening in this world. And I believe it will be very difficult to climb up the ratings rank but I also believe it should be the least of my concerns but rather concentrate on writing and twitting the Daily experience of the Brown Man.

I have created a Twitter account of The Brown Man Diary too so might as well add me there too. Maybe tonight I'll put up a Facebook account of The Brown Man Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1