Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Night Knight!

Hey there!

A game position I reached against Damien of FICS with a rating of 1600+ the other night. This game was the first I had using 15/G since I've always loved playing bullets at FICS. My standard rating was only 1100+ before the game.

I was white and it was my turn to move:



I had 6 minutes remaning and had to make sure I don't misfire or lose ammunition in the remaining moments of the fight. Around 4 minutes on my time, Damien whistled on our chat forum this: Are you still there?"

The game continues:

1. Qf2 Rh8
2. Qf5 Qb7

My opponent resigned. How would've the game continued?

Another game I had, this time against MrBrooks with a rating of 1525 and our time control was 16/G. Another "standard game" for me, one of the few.




Oh yes, MrBrooks was a sore loser! He stalked me in the forum and told me computers made life easy for me. Oh well, I had fun winning and he made it memorable all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1