Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 More Pinoy Chess Sites

Hi everyone, after my pressing the publish post button in my last write up, I recalled immediately the two new sites I've discovered (belated?) two weeks ago and yes, both has significance in our beloved Philippine Chess.

First is FM Paulo de Mundo's compilation of his assignments for his chess students. He is still in our roster as one of the listed contributors but I guess, that's all there is. His works at Paolo's Chess Homework.

Second one is the CHESSPHI Philippine Chess Vanguards, which is published in the Wordpress platform. I don't have any idea as to who the author is but the site has shown good contents, I like the header too if you will ask me.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1