Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cavite Inter town

Hi guys!

The Sports Development Office of the Provincial Government of Cavite has confirmed the schedule for the cavite Inter-town Chess Team Tournament. The said event will be held from September 12-14, 2007. Deadline of registration will be August 12 and guys, IT IS FOR FREE! venue will have to be announced by the end of the week.

I've heard there's a lot of talks and offers going on for titled and master-strenght players to play for the pariipating Chess Teams. Not really sure how each team will be formed and who will form it. One GM asked for 20,000.00 for the entire event. Considering the players' status and background, I found it quite cheap for his caliber. No, Im not saying this in a negative way. I mean, for someone like him, his achievements, he could ask for more. The issue though with this GM is, I heard, he would want to have a say as to who will his teammates be. Tsk tsk tsk! We want to have homegrown players to be fielded in the tournament.

This tournament will be crucial in forming the Cavite Chess Team which will participate in the Provincial Chess Team Championship, if there's going to be.

Anyways, I'd like to send this request to the father of Vladimir. Please identify yourself so I can reply back to you. And to all you can send your announcements thru my email, philippinechess@gmail.com or write thru my comment box.

I assure you, I will post your comments as long as you wish. I cannot post anything which is not there.

Till then and enjoy in the complicated combinations of chess. It's in the thrill of losing and winning that keeps us pushing those pawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1