Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Friday, March 30, 2007

More links for Chess News from years ago

Hi!

Today, I received two more emails from Mr. John Manahan and he sent me a link which deals with the coverage of The BANG's (Bobby Ang) and Mr. Manny Benitez of the World Youth Championships.

Click here for Mr. Manny Benitez coverage!!!

For The BANG's coverage, please send me a note here so I can send you a copy of the file. It is in JPEG format and I still don't know how to post it here. If you know how, please let me know. Also, I was given a PGN format copy of the games.

2 comments:

  1. Kiko,

    its in PDF format, download adobe reader first.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiko,

    The link you posted is dead (or wrong) here is the correct one:

    http://www.health.gov.pg/~komrad/bulletin/world/youth/youth01.htm

    John

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1