Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Scenes from YFL U15 and U17 Games

I was early at the Alabang Country Club today to get a glimpse of the U15 and U17 games of the Speed Regalo Padala Youth Football League 2019. The games for these two age groups are much more tactical, the players, more skilled compared to the younger age groups.

My Favorite Place on a Sunday Morning

Since there was nothing much to do but be excited knowing I could be seeing the future National Team Players, I walked around and look at what I saw:



The sun was up, the kids were ready and so I continued and watched a bit of a goal keeping drill:



And here are the photos from the FB Page of YFL:








Official results of today's games will come from the YFL Page. I'll be processing some of the videos I took in the next few days.

Meanwhile, we will have the 13th Cavite Football Association Cup report next. Hang on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1