Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Forget not

Before this one gets lost in the exchange of write-ups...

Yes, the boys stood behind their opponents... Admit it or not!

I asked someone about this while I was there at the venue and you know what I got? Pre' psywar sa chess yan, minaaliit nila mga kalaban nila.

This will have to be the last post about that "fateful sunday".

It's time to move on JD. It took me 10 years before I had the feel to read him and try to get to know Haulden C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1