Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nth try and hopefully, Forever!

Hi guys!
I am writing for the Nth time on my blog. Yes, as the title of this post say, my Nth try and hopefully, this will be for good. I mean, this Blog I recently created.
You see, I've created at least 13 blogsites for my unending wish and dream to put my thoughts, views and daily ways into writing but somehow, each time I create one, I either forget my password, my username and all the details I need for log in.
This time, I made sure I wont forget those infos though because I wrote them in my notebook... (why didn't anybody tell me this? hahahah)

So much for whining and hoping! On to business.

Today, Monday, November 20, 2006, is the 3rd day of the 1st GMA Cup. After a Sunday break to give way to the much anticipated to the last part of a TRILOGY between Pacquia-Morales Fight. As we all know by now, Pacquiao Won via a 3rd Round Knockout.

Going back, Round 4 starts by 9 am at the Duty Free Fiesta Mall in Paranaque City. In the afternoon, Round 5 starts at 3pm and hopefully, I can make it there since I am two PUV (public utility vehicle) rides away from it, about 15 minute ride.

I was able to take photos of the 1st Round of the games last friday and I'll be posting them soon. Watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1