Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Cavite Football at the Regionals

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I last wrote here, no thanks to my basketball-related injury. I broke my right foot and took away my time to blog. But since I'm back now with lessened pain on my injury, allow me share some bits about the recently-concluded CALABARZON Heroes Games in Sta. Rosa City from Feb 11 to 15.

The Cavite Teams for Football Elementary and High School divisions had a silver-finish! The boys from Cavite Football Academy played key roles in the said tournament.

Great job guys!

And thanks to all the parents who sent their photos for this post.




Football in Action

At the Games

"Who doesn't need a tree?"

Photos for Posters

Heart? Fighting hearts?


Recognizing the Effort

Stand Proud Cavite Football




Huddle and prayers

Best Striker of the Tournament

Inigo Dionela Best Striker



Action-packed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1