Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Two Tropical Rainstorms before Christmas 2015

Typhoon "Nona" lingers while typhoon "Onyok" causes flooding due to its continuous rain in the Mindanao region. Southern Luzon and the rest of Metro Manila experiences non-stop raining. For a regular update on the situation, you may visit the interactive and very helpful DOST-Project NOAH website and The Daily Weather forecast given by Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration  also known as PAGASA.

So what's keeping you guys busy with this cold, wet weather? As for me, I'm having a DVD-marathon of the Walking Dead series with my family. It's interesting to join in the discussion happening between my children in-between the episodes as they have their own ideas, understanding and opinion of the series. Sometimes the exchange can be so long that I need to chime-in and ask them to watch the next episode instead.

I have scheduled a Saturday afternoon training for my high school basketball team but it is highly likely that it will be cancelled. By the way, we've been invited to play against an All-Star Selection of Junior Basketball players in our Baranggay next week. I wonder how my 16 and Under team will fare against the 18 and Under Team, I'm excited to find out.

Before I close this second post, I'd like to send thoughts of positivity and prayers of protection for those affected by the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1