Wika Para sa Lahat

  Magandang araw! Magandang hapon! Magandang gabi! If you understood any of the words or phrases I used, chances are that you know they come...

Looking for Something Here?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chess Web Publishing

I found a blog called Chess Web Publishing by Nikolai Pilafov also of Susan Polgar Blog. Check his other great work here.

This blog wishes to provide chess bloggers the tools for publishing chess games, much like the one we find at Chess Publisher.

I think I'm one of the last few bloggers who found out about this but I really am sure I'd take a closer look in time and try to use it here at Philippine Chess Chronicles.

To all those who've shared their know-how in chess and publishing, thanks to all of you, I mean it, salamat po!

1 comment:

  1. And speaking of publishing, has the Eugene Torre Book been released yet and if so, where can I buy one?

    ReplyDelete

Scholastic Basketball Camp

1st Founders' Cup

Scholastic Basketball Camp-1st Founders' Cup

16 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 4th 0
La Trinidad Academy Champion 5
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 4
La Camelle School 3rd 1

12 & Under Division Ranking 2019

School Rank Wins
SV Montessori 5th 0
La Trinidad Academy-Team A Champion 6
Charis Christian Institute 2nd 5
La Camelle School 3rd 4
La Trinidad Academy-Team B 4th 1